Technical Sales Security Awareness
Recognize and address data security concerns in a way your client will value.
Every week, in every country, your potential customers are drastically impacted by hackers and ransomware operations, security issues that are affecting revenue streams as well as forcing them to be more security conscious. Now more than ever they want to trust and have confidence in the people they partner with, especially when dealing with their valuable data.
Help your sales team:
- Understand the requirement of the various programs, including GDPR, PCI DSS & ISO 27001
- Speak in terms the CFO / CIO & IT Staff will understand
- Remove technical and security obstacles that may block the sale
An InfoSec Sales Failure
At a Glance
- AUDIENCE: VPs of Sales, Technical Sales Executives, Solution Engineers
- COMPANIES: Selling technology solutions
- FORMAT: In person group training
Be able to converse with technical stakeholders about information security concerns
By the end of this sales training, your team will have a better understanding of current and future InfoSec concerns.
Technical Sales Professionals & Sales Engineers
- What is the security mandate of my potential customer and why should I care?
- What is the impact if I can promote awareness of security best practices as a vehicle to increase trust and collaboration with my customer?
- Would I achieve trusted advisor status faster if I educated my customer in my security processes?
- How can I improve my sales process by including security standards?
- How does this affect my sales timeline?
- Why does the security mandate of my potential customer matter to the business?
- Who is, and what matters to the CISO? How do I communicate with this new and evolving role?
- How are my team’s forecasting capabilities affected?
- If I choose not to act, can the business afford the risks?