Customer Buying Process Workshop
Don’t push the sale. Align yourself with what, why and how your customers want to buy.
In a complex sale, you frequently have multiple parties influencing the decision, each with their own criteria. Rather than trying to get the buyer to conform to your sales process, in this workshop we step back to consider how we can make our process align to their customer buying patterns and preferences.
By the end of this workshop, participants will learn how to:
- Describe and discern diverse stakeholder behaviors and their impact on the decision-making process
- Overcome “no decision” by defining compelling reasons for change
- Recognize the psychological and behavioral challenges of group decision making
- Link the buying process to your selling process
At a Glance
- AUDIENCE: VPs of Sales, Account Executives, Solution Engineers, and Account Managers
- COMPANIES: Companies who sell to decision-making groups (boards, corporations, committees)
- FORMAT: 2-Part Webinar, 4 Hours each session, plus pre-work, plus homework
Sell to groups more effectively
When you have multiple people involved in a decision, you have to know who has influence, even if they don’t have decision making power. This session is packed with psychological and science-based methods to reach a favorable outcome. Your team will learn about:
- The science of decision theory
- Mental states of a stakeholder – how to recognize and address them
- Choice and risk biases
- Plus so much more!