Are You a VP OF SALES OR A
Dynamics SALES Partner?
Do you have Dynamics 365 for Sales, and you’d like to:
- STOP coercing salespeople to update their sales opportunities
- STOP chasing low-probability, high risk deals.
- STOP wondering why you’re losing deals.
- START increasing the win rate of opportunities you pursue
- START easily winning complex deals, even against tough competition
- START delivering accurate sales forecasts
You’re in the right place!
We’ve built the SOS proven sales methodology into Dynamics 365.
SOS App for Dynamics 365 for Sales
The SOS App enforces an easy, intuitive and PROVEN sales methodology that will help you increase revenue and lower your cost of sale. By consistently applying 9 qualification criteria, your entire sales team will know exactly:
- WHICH deals to pursue
- HOW to effectively compete
- WHERE we stand / our likelihood of winning the deal
The Sales Opportunity Snapshot (SOS) methodology has been used successfully by B2B sales teams since 2006. Until recently, SOS was only available as a training and Excel spreadsheet tool. Our sales training clients got so much value – and achieved such great results – BUT they wished SOS was built into a CRM system.
SO we built it – SOS for Dynamics 365!
SEE HOW SOS FOR D365 WORKS!
Why do you need the SOS App for D365 for Sales?
- Your sales team will want to use it. SOS for D365 Helps Sales Teams Win! They don’t have to use a separate system and are not just uploading Opportunity information for management use. All the functionality they need to help them win is built right into D365. Most CRM systems are built for sales management; this solution is built for SALES TEAMS. The Microsoft Gold Partner who programmed the App said “This is the MISSING LINK in D365 for Sales Professionals”
- Your sales management will become better coaches and mentors. By being able to visualize the big-picture, your seasoned sales management team can help newer team members overcome obstacles like building a strategy against a competitor, getting greater executive buy-in or building a stronger value proposition.
- You get actionable insight. The SOS built-in recommendation engine shows you exactly what you need to do next to qualify the opportunity and move to the next sales stage.
- The SOS app includes a “light SOS methodology training.” Our SOS Methodology Workshops take just 8 hours and use real-world opportunities directly from your D365 System. While many SOS app users may also want an in-depth training, a “light” version of this training is included in your free trial.
- SOS simplifies the complex sale, creating greater revenue at a lower cost of sale. You stop wondering and start knowing which deals are winnable. The SOS app leads you step-by-step through this powerful methodology, capturing qualification data at every stage. Not only will this information help you win THIS deal, it informs decisions on how to WIN (or walk away from) future deals involving the same Account and Competitors.