Webinar Mastery Program Description
Online attendees are easily distracted. Learn techniques to keep them highly engaged and taking action!
Learn to deliver high impact, consistent, engaging, and meaningful virtual presentations, demos, and training. Use for marketing introductions, sales presentations, user trainings. Many of the lessons also apply to in-person meetings.
Key topics covered include:
- Why you need to adjust your approach when you’re doing virtual delivery instead of face-to-face meetings
- Ways to start the meeting off strong
- Specific techniques to keep attendees awake, interested and engaged
- How to use advanced tools like breakout meetings, annotations, chat, and polls
- What you need to do before, during and after the session to look like a true professional!
At a Glance
- AUDIENCE: anyone who delivers presentations, demos, and delivers training virtually
- CLASS SIZE: Up to 12 for virtual presentations and demos, 4-8 participants for virtual instructor-led training (vILT) mastery
- FORMAT: Highly interactive and participatory
- DELIVERY: From 90 minutes to 3 hour sessions (with additional 3 hours “teach back” for vILT mastery) depending on needs. Includes hands-on experience running a live webinar.
Participants will learn to deliver highly impactful presentations.
The key objectives of this program are to:
- Ensure that participants understand the key differences between and significance of virtual versus in-person delivery.
- Overcome the challenges and potential shortcomings of the virtual delivery environment.
- Provide a range of techniques to effectively engage the audience for maximum participation & uptake.
- Understand what are “best practices” before, during, and after the virtual session.