SOS – Sales Opportunity Snapshot – Methodology and Tool
Improve revenue and forecast sales accurately by better qualifying your sales opportunities.
Your sales team will learn to:
- Lower the cost of sale by firmly deciding whether to continue pursuit of an opportunity
- Win more profitable business
- Increase efficiency of the sales process
- Improve sales forecast accuracy
At a Glance
- AUDIENCE: VPs of Sales, Account Executives, Solution Engineers, and Account Managers
- COMPANIES: Business-to-business sales with long sales cycles, tough competition and multiple decision-makers
- FORMAT: 8 Hours – Virtual or in person workshop
Participants will learn to how to win more deals, increase revenue and profit, and optimize sales motions.
SOS provides a structured, scalable process for Qualifying and WINNING strategic B2B sales opportunities. Learn how to beat the competition by understanding customer influences and decision criteria in 5 key areas:
1. Rigorously Qualify the Opportunity
Get a Snapshot assessment of all 9 key criteria to determine if you should pursue or disengage in the deal.
2. Align with the Political Landscape
Use the Influence Map to understand the buyer’s formal and informal power structure, so you can engage with the right executives and stakeholders.
3. Establish a Competitive Sales Strategy
Know your strengths and weaknesses compared to your competitors. Based on what’s worked in the past, plot the strategies that will accelerate the deal.
4. Develop a Strong Value Proposition
Align with their business and political priorities to create value for the client.
5. Plan Your Next Steps
Know exactly what action to take next. SOS guides your team through each decision point.