Microsoft D365 SALES Partners
SOS for D365 can help you increase revenue, customer success, and renewals
Does this sound familiar?
You’ve devoted hours and hours gathering requirements, configuring software and implementing Dynamics 365 sales processes. BUT your customer’s CRM project isn’t getting the results you know they could get because…
- Sales people aren’t using the software consistently (low user adoption)
- When sales people enter information, the information is incomplete (unreliable data)
- So sales managers can’t coach their team on what to do better or differently (not enough actionable insight)
- Then the Dynamics 365 project performance doesn’t meet expectations (unhappy customer)
SOS for D365 Delivers Sales Success!
SOS for D365 helps your customers gain new clients, lower sales costs, and improve profitability because it is:
- Built into the systems sales reps already use, making it easy to capture client / prospect information
- Helping salespeople sell more efficiently.
- Specifically designed for sales teams to better collaborate and communicate through long, complex deals
- Giving everyone a common sales language and criteria for opportunity evaluation
When your Dynamics 365 customers get results, you get happier customers. You get more business.
Boost Your Sales Performance with SOS for D365
Are your hours of effort configuring software and implementing Dynamics 365 sales processes not yielding the desired results? If you’re facing issues such as low user adoption, incomplete data entry, lack of actionable insight for sales managers, or simply an underperforming Dynamics 365 project, SOS for D365 is the solution you need.
Achieve Sales Success with SOS for D365
SOS for D365 is designed to help your customers gain new clients, lower sales costs, and improve profitability. It’s integrated into the systems sales reps already use, facilitating efficient data capture. The platform aids sales teams in selling more efficiently and enhances collaboration and communication through long, complex deals. With a common sales language and criteria for opportunity evaluation, your Dynamics 365 project can finally meet and exceed expectations.
Become an SOS for D365 Partner Today!
We’re currently offering a unique opportunity for new partners to join us without any upfront costs. By providing your feedback, you will be part of a 60-day fast-track plan. During this period, you’ll receive free SOS Methodology sales training for two people, complimentary use of the SOS for D365 software, and ongoing coaching and guidance. Plus, you’ll gain insights from an analysis of your sales performance in relation to the effectiveness of the training and software. Don’t miss this opportunity to boost your sales performance and customer satisfaction with SOS for D365.